St Pancras Station
Built originally by the Derby based Midland Railway Company as its London terminus.
The station was opened in 1868 and is now Grade 1 listed.
Consulting engineer: WH Barlow
Principal contractor: The Butterley Company
Plaque Colour: Blue
Local area map loading...
Location: Pancras Road
London Borough: Camden Borough Council
London Borough Ward: St Pancras and Somers Town
London Assembly Constituency: Barnet and Camden
UK Parliament Constituency: Holborn and St Pancras