Thomas Tucker. Built in the 1790's and known originally as West End House. It was built as the dower house for the mother of Gustaves Ducarel, the squire of the now demolished Manor House in Manor Gardens. In 1801 Richard Webber astonished the town by buying the house and converting it into a shop. The original shop front is incorporated in the present frontage.
Plaque Colour: Blue
Local area map loading...
Location: Thomas Tucker, The Strand
District Council: East Devon District Council
District Council Ward: Exmouth Town
County Council: Devon County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Exmouth Littleham and Town