Temple Winds. A late 18th century building erected at the foot of the Beacon Fields. A pharmacy before 1830 and it remained so until the 1960s. The recent name is from the copy of the Temple of the Winds in Athens, built in 1824 at the entrance to the Imperial Hotel and demolished in 1868.
Plaque Colour: Blue
Local area map loading...
Location: Temple Winds, Chapel Hil
District Council: East Devon District Council
District Council Ward: Exmouth Town
County Council: Devon County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Exmouth Littleham and Town