Blue plaque № 4798 in Stoke Golding
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
The Ashby De La Zouch Canal Opened in 1804 it connected the Ashby Woulds Coalfield with the Coventry Canal at Marston Junction
- Erected: 1 January 2000
- Plaque Colour: Blue
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Stoke Golding
- Location: Ashby Boat Company yard
- Parish: Stoke Golding
- District Council: Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council
- District Council Ward: Ambien
- County Council: Leicestershire County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Market Bosworth
- UK Parliament Constituency: Bosworth
- Region: East Midlands
Tell us what you know about Blue plaque № 4798 in Stoke Golding