Blue plaque № 4828 in Chard
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Chard Town Hall. The Town Hall was built here in 1835 and held butchers shambles, prison cell and fire engine. The Corn Exchange at the rear was added in 1883
- Erected: 30 April 1993
- Plaque Colour: Blue
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Chard Town
- Location: Chard Town Hall, Fore Street
- Parish: Chard Town
- District Council: South Somerset District Council
- District Council Ward: Chard Holyrood
- County Council: Somerset County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Chard South
- UK Parliament Constituency: Yeovil
- Region: South West
Tell us what you know about Blue plaque № 4828 in Chard