Blue plaque № 4842 in Chard
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Harveys Homes. Richard Harvey merchant of Exeter. By his will dated 1663 left this property, rebuilt in 1842, for the use as a hospital for the residents of Chard, the place of his birth.
- Erected: 29 May 1997
- Plaque Colour: Blue
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Chard Town
- Location: Harveys, High Street
- Parish: Chard Town
- District Council: South Somerset District Council
- District Council Ward: Chard Combe
- County Council: Somerset County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Chard North
- UK Parliament Constituency: Yeovil
- Region: South West
Tell us what you know about Blue plaque № 4842 in Chard