12 High Street C17
Listed Grade 2, the building was originally a barn converted to housing and sometime commercial use. It is a timber-framed building with brick nogging, standing on a tall irregular stone base. Evidence of a thatched roof existed until the 1960s. The property is referred to in Ormerod's 'History of Cheshire' (pub. 1819) as a 'pretty place of courtyards'."