Darlington Street created by The Town Commissioners c.1823 to improve access to Chapel Ash, Tettenhall and the Holyhead Road. Surveyor: John Moreton Superintendent of Works: John Worrallow Named after Lord Darlington from whom most of the land was bought
Erected: 1 January 2000
Plaque Colour: Blue
Local area map loading...
Location: Beatties, Darlington Street
Metropolitan District: Wolverhampton City Council
Metropolitan District Ward: St Peter's
UK Parliament Constituency: Wolverhampton South West