Blue plaque № 5796 in Wakefield
The Wakefield Cattle Market was opened here in 1765, at one time the largest in the North of England, it survived, albeit on a diminished scale, until 1963.
- Erected: 1 January 2000
- Plaque Colour: Blue
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Wakefield
- Location: Royal Mail Sorting Office, Denby Dale Road
- Metropolitan District: Wakefield City Council
- Metropolitan District Ward: Wakefield North
- UK Parliament Constituency: Wakefield
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
Tell us what you know about Blue plaque № 5796 in Wakefield