Blue plaque № 5804 in Wakefield
Until 1860 this building housed the boardroom of the Aire and Calder Navigation, a waterways company established in 1699 and for long Britain's richest.
- Erected: 1 January 2000
- Plaque Colour: Blue
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Wakefield
- Location: Aire and Calder Navigation, Navigation Yard
- Metropolitan District: Wakefield City Council
- Metropolitan District Ward: Wakefield East
- UK Parliament Constituency: Wakefield
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
Tell us what you know about Blue plaque № 5804 in Wakefield