Blue plaque № 5866 in Bridgwater
Bond Street is named after the Georgian distillery. Its stores for wine and spirits were alongside, and within the mediaeval castle.
- Erected: 1 January 2006
- Plaque Colour: Blue
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Bridgwater
- Location: Bond Street
- Parish: Bridgwater
- District Council: Sedgemoor District Council
- District Council Ward: Bridgwater Westover
- County Council: Somerset County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Bridgwater South
- UK Parliament Constituency: Bridgwater and West Somerset
- Region: South West
Tell us what you know about Blue plaque № 5866 in Bridgwater