Blue plaque № 5892 in Bridgwater
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Nearby stood The North Gate, demolished 1798. This crescent of artisan houses was constructed circa 1810 and converted to offices in the 1970s.
- Erected: 1 January 2007
- Plaque Colour: Blue
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Bridgwater
- Location: Northgate & Angel Crescent
- Parish: Bridgwater
- District Council: Sedgemoor District Council
- District Council Ward: Bridgwater Westover
- County Council: Somerset County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Bridgwater South
- UK Parliament Constituency: Bridgwater and West Somerset
- Region: South West
Tell us what you know about Blue plaque № 5892 in Bridgwater