Blue plaque № 5904 in Bridgwater
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Here stood the East Gate. The land nearby was occupied by the Master and brethren of the Hospital of St John the Baptist, founded 1216, attacked by the townspeople 1381, dissolved 1538.
- Erected: 1 January 2007
- Plaque Colour: Blue
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Bridgwater
- Location: The East Gate, Cobblestones, Eastover
- Parish: Bridgwater
- District Council: Sedgemoor District Council
- District Council Ward: Bridgwater Eastover
- County Council: Somerset County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Bridgwater North and Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: Bridgwater and West Somerset
- Region: South West
Tell us what you know about Blue plaque № 5904 in Bridgwater