Blue plaque № 6330 in Haslemere
Once the Red Cow Inn on Cow Street
This freehold notoriously subdivided in this formerly 'Rotten Borough' for the parliamentary elections of 1754
"At one strange birth this cow cast forth eight calves in human shape"
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Haslemere
- Location: The Poachers Pocket, 14 Petworth Road
- Parish: Haslemere
- District Council: Waverley Borough Council
- District Council Ward: Haslemere East and Grayswood
- County Council: Surrey County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Haslemere
- UK Parliament Constituency: South West Surrey
- Region: South East
Tell us what you know about Blue plaque № 6330 in Haslemere