Blue plaque № 7895 in Rawdon
From 1859 to 1964 in the peaceful seclusion of this striking Tudor Gothic college, erected by the Northern Baptist Society, young men were trained for the ministry of the Gospel.
Its library, teaching rooms and Principal's residence occupied the central building with student "apartments" on either side.
H. J. Paul
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Rawdon
- Location: Woodlands Drive
- Parish: Rawdon
- Metropolitan District: Leeds City Council
- Metropolitan District Ward: Horsforth
- UK Parliament Constituency: Pudsey
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
Tell us what you know about Blue plaque № 7895 in Rawdon