Founder John Seddon The Warrington Academy was established in this building in 1757 removing to larger premises in what is now Academy Street in 1762 This tablet was erected in 1902 by the Warrington Society
Erected: 1 January 1902
Plaque Colour: Blue
Local area map loading...
Location: The Academy, 138 Bridge Street
Unitary Authority: Warrington Borough Council
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Bewsey and Whitecross