Permanent House Was built on the newly created Headrow in 1930 as the headquarters of Leeds Permanent Building Society. Its grandeur befitted Leeds' greatest financial institution which from 1848 enable generations to fulfil the dream of buying their own home. Architect: G.W. Atkinson
Erected: 16 January 2002
Plaque Colour: Blue
Local area map loading...
Location: Browns Restaurant, The Light, The Headrow