Blue plaque № 8466 in Newbiggin By The Sea
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
The Cable House In 1868, Newbiggin was the forefront of early telecommunications, the first telegraph cable from Scandinavia came ashore at the Point.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Newbiggin by the Sea
- Location: The Cable House, The Promenade
- Parish: Newbiggin by the Sea
- Unitary Authority: Northumberland County Council
- Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Newbiggin Central and East
- UK Parliament Constituency: Wansbeck
- Region: North East
Tell us what you know about Blue plaque № 8466 in Newbiggin By The Sea