Blue plaque № 8685 in Cobham
Here stood the Crown Inn, demolished c.1913. The adjoining footpath, which is called Crown Alley, was originally a track leading into Church Field, one of Cobham's open fields in medieval times.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Cobham
- Location: 53 High St
- District Council: Elmbridge Borough Council
- District Council Ward: Cobham and Downside
- County Council: Surrey County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Cobham
- UK Parliament Constituency: Esher and Walton
- Region: South East
Tell us what you know about Blue plaque № 8685 in Cobham