The Trinities Site of the College and Hospital of the Holy Trinity, founded in 1385 by Sir Robert and Lady Constance Knowles for a master, six chaplains, thirteen poor persons and two servants. The College was dissolved in 1548 but the almshouses were in use until the twentieth century.
Plaque Colour: Blue
Local area map loading...
Location: just inside Pontefract bus station
Metropolitan District: Wakefield City Council
Metropolitan District Ward: Pontefract North
UK Parliament Constituency: Normanton, Pontefract and Castleford