Blue plaque № 9258 in Pontefract
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
St. Giles St. Giles was founded in the early twelfth century and became the parish church in 1789. The present building is mainly eighteenth century with medieval remains.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Pontefract
- Location: St Giles Church, rear of Pontefract Market Place
- Metropolitan District: Wakefield City Council
- Metropolitan District Ward: Pontefract North
- UK Parliament Constituency: Normanton, Pontefract and Castleford
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
Tell us what you know about Blue plaque № 9258 in Pontefract