Blue plaque № 9474 in Hitchin
Gatwards The Jewellers. Believed formerly to have been an old drovers inn. Established in 1760 by James Gatward as a jewellers. Remaining in the family to the present day.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Hitchin
- Location: 20 Market Place
- District Council: North Hertfordshire District Council
- District Council Ward: Hitchin Highbury
- County Council: Hertfordshire County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Hitchin South
- UK Parliament Constituency: Hitchin and Harpenden
- Region: Eastern
Tell us what you know about Blue plaque № 9474 in Hitchin