The Old Town Hall. Grade II Listed building. The first Waltham Forest Town Hall erected in 1876, originally incorporating an earlier public hall. Replaced by the present Town Hall in Forest Road in 1941 and for many years part of Connaught Hospital. Restored 1994
Plaque Colour: Blue
Local area map loading...
Location: Happy Child pre school Nursery, 14B Orford Road E17