Blue plaque № 9686 in Romsey
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Pinchpenny House. So-called because a 19th century tax collector lived here. A centuries old passage behind the small door gives on to the Fishlake stream
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Romsey
- Location: 6a Church Street
- Parish: Romsey
- District Council: Test Valley Borough Council
- District Council Ward: Abbey
- County Council: Hampshire County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Romsey Town
- UK Parliament Constituency: Romsey and Southampton North
- Region: South East
Tell us what you know about Blue plaque № 9686 in Romsey