Blue plaque № 9688 in Romsey
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
48 Middlebridge Street
Built circa 1700. Formerly a wool warehouse. Converted to the Elite Cinema early 20th century.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Romsey
- Location: 48 Middlebridge Street
- Parish: Romsey
- District Council: Test Valley Borough Council
- District Council Ward: Abbey
- County Council: Hampshire County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Romsey Town
- UK Parliament Constituency: Romsey and Southampton North
- Region: South East
Tell us what you know about Blue plaque № 9688 in Romsey