Blue plaque № 9882 in Beeston
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Village Cross. The shaft of Beeston's 14th century cross originally at the village centre cross-roads near the Manor House. Found by historian Arthur Cossons and re-erected here in 1929
- Erected: 7 May 2011
- Plaque Colour: Blue
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Beeston
- Location: Middle Street
- District Council: Broxtowe Borough Council
- District Council Ward: Beeston Central
- County Council: Nottinghamshire County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Beeston South and Attenborough
- UK Parliament Constituency: Broxtowe
- Region: East Midlands
Tell us what you know about Blue plaque № 9882 in Beeston