Brass plaque № 5230 in London
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Many entering the R A F through Gate No 1 Air Crew Reception Area at Lord's during the Second World War gave their lives. Our enjoyment of cricket reflects their sacrifices
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Westminster City Council
- Location: Lord's Cricket Ground, St John's Wood
- London Borough: Westminster City Council
- London Borough Ward: Regent's Park
- London Assembly Constituency: West Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: Westminster North
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Brass plaque № 5230 in London