Britannia Warehouse black plaque in Gloucester
The original warehouse, built in 1861, was the third financed by William Partridge, an iron merchant and carrier.
For many years Britannia was used by the corn merchants H. Adams & co.
On 1st April 1987, the building was destroyed by fire and was subsequently rebuilt using many of the original bricks on a modern structural framework.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Gloucester
- Location: Britannia Warehouse - Gloucester Docks
- District Council: Gloucester City Council
- District Council Ward: Westgate
- County Council: Gloucestershire County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Hempsted and Westgate
- UK Parliament Constituency: Gloucester
- Region: South West
Tell us what you know about Britannia Warehouse black plaque in Gloucester