This was a major route on the 1680 map and was known as Broad Street in 1715. By the end of the 18th century it had the Exchange at the west end and the lime kiln dook at the east and was named after William Waring, a tanner, in 1840. 5 fish merchants out of 6 listed in the street directory were located here.
Plaque Colour: Bronze
Local area map loading...
Location: former Nambarrie Warehouse, Waring Street