The Leighton Library. Erected 1687 with funds provided by a bequest from Robert Leighton, Bishop of Dunblane 1667-1671, Archbishop of Glasgow 1671-1674. Restored 1989 with donations received from the many friends of Leighton Library. Details of Access at Museum Opposite.
Plaque Colour: Bronze
Local area map loading...
Location: 61 High Street
Unitary Authority: Stirling Council
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Dunblane and Bridge of Allan
Scottish Parliament Constituency: Clackmannanshire and Dunblane