Bronze plaque № 8195 in Norwich
20 Westlegate formerly the "Barking Dickie Inn". This is Norfolk dialect for the "Singing Donkey" and derives from a badly painted sign of the Light Horseman.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Norwich
- Location: 20 Westlegate
- District Council: Norwich City Council
- District Council Ward: Mancroft
- County Council: Norfolk County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Mancroft
- UK Parliament Constituency: Norwich South
- Region: Eastern
Tell us what you know about Bronze plaque № 8195 in Norwich