Bronze plaque № 8610 in Lichfield
Part of the ancient
wall of the Friary
founded in 1229, and
dissolved in 1538.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Lichfield
- Location: 20 St John Street
- Parish: Lichfield
- District Council: Lichfield District Council
- District Council Ward: Leomansley
- County Council: Staffordshire County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Lichfield City South
- UK Parliament Constituency: Lichfield
- Region: West Midlands
Tell us what you know about Bronze plaque № 8610 in Lichfield