Brown plaque № 10754 in Bradford
In commemoration of the First Pullman Car service in Britain. On 1st June 1874 the first Pullman train in Great Britain left this station for London, St Pancras.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Bradford
- Location: Bradford Forster Square Railway Station, Forster Square
- Metropolitan District: Bradford City Council
- Metropolitan District Ward: City
- UK Parliament Constituency: Bradford West
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
Tell us what you know about Brown plaque № 10754 in Bradford