Bourne Chapel. The Bourne Primitive Methodist Chapel was built in 1873 and continued until 1939 when it combined with Trinity Methodist Church. During WWII it was a Woman's Service Canteen and a clinic for mothers and babies evacuated from London.
Plaque Colour: Brown
Local area map loading...
Location: 132 Shortmead Street
Unitary Authority: Central Bedfordshire Council
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Biggleswade North
UK Parliament Constituency: North East Bedfordshire