Ivel Mill. There has been a watermill on this site for over 1000 years. Henry Franklin, already a coal merchant became the miller in 1883. After a fire in 1945 the building was restored but used as a warehouse. In 1959 the business became Dalgety Franklin. In 1982 the mill was converted into flats.
Plaque Colour: Brown
Local area map loading...
Location: Mill Lane
Unitary Authority: Central Bedfordshire Council
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Biggleswade South
UK Parliament Constituency: North East Bedfordshire