The Council Offices. This building was reconstructed in 1931 by Leonard Clarke from the New Victoria Baths, erected by the Harrogate improvement commissioners in 1871 and the scene of their meetings for several years. The baths were designed by James Richardson and the foundation stone was laid on 4th February 1871 by Richard Ellis.
Plaque Colour: Brown
Local area map loading...
Location: Crescent Gardens
District Council: Harrogate Borough Council
District Council Ward: Low Harrogate
County Council: North Yorkshire County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Harrogate Central
UK Parliament Constituency: Harrogate and Knaresborough