Brown plaque № 12891 in London
Here was 'Stones End' where Town Street met the old Turnpike Road.
One of the Parliamentary Forts erected to defend London during the Civil War stood here.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Southwark
- Location: 323 Borough High St
- London Borough: Southwark Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Chaucer
- London Assembly Constituency: Lambeth and Southwark
- UK Parliament Constituency: Bermondsey and Old Southwark
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Brown plaque № 12891 in London