Brown plaque № 30205 in Stafford
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Forebridge Lockup. Built in the late 18th Century as a place of temporary custody the lockup was until 1975 attached to the White Lion public house. Restored in 1980 by Staffordshire County Council.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Stafford
- Location: White Lion Street
- District Council: Stafford Borough Council
- District Council Ward: Forebridge
- County Council: Staffordshire County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Stafford Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: Stafford
- Region: West Midlands
Tell us what you know about Brown plaque № 30205 in Stafford