Chester Magistrates Court. This plaque was presented by the Mayor of Chester Councillor Susan R Proctor to commemorate the use of the Town Hall by the Chester Magistrates and their Predecessors from 1869 to 1991 and to record the last sitting of the Chester Magistrates Court in the Town Hall on the 30 March 1991.
Plaque Colour: Brown
Local area map loading...
Location: Inside Chester Town Hall, Northgate Street
Unitary Authority: Cheshire West and Chester Council