Brown plaque № 5516 in Limpsfield
Stray animals were impounded here at least from the 16th century. This Pound was rebuilt before 1765 and was in use until the end of 19th century.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Limpsfield
- Location: Wolfs Road
- Parish: Limpsfield
- District Council: Tandridge District Council
- District Council Ward: Limpsfield
- County Council: Surrey County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Oxted
- UK Parliament Constituency: East Surrey
- Region: South East
Tell us what you know about Brown plaque № 5516 in Limpsfield