Brushed metal plaque № 30254 in Burley-in-Wharfedale
The Pudding Tree. Site of an elm tree where every seven years till 1787 a pudding containing 30 stones of flour and 30 stones of fruit was consumed.
- Plaque Colour: Brushed Metal
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Burley
- Location: Junction of Cornmill Lane and Main Street
- Parish: Burley
- Metropolitan District: Bradford City Council
- Metropolitan District Ward: Wharfedale
- UK Parliament Constituency: Shipley
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
Tell us what you know about Brushed metal plaque № 30254 in Burley-in-Wharfedale