National Historic Chemical Landmark. Dyson Perrins Laboratory, University of Oxford.
This laboratory was a major centre for Organic Chemistry from 1916-2003. It had only four Heads in that time, the Waynflete Professors W H Perkin Jnr, Sir Robert Robinson OM, Sir Ewart Jones, and Sir Jack Baldwin. Sir Robert was awarded the Nobel Prize in 1947 for work done here on natural products.
Erected: 24 September 2004
Plaque Colour: Brushed Metal
Local area map loading...
Location: South Parks Road
District Council: Oxford City Council
District Council Ward: Holywell
County Council: Oxfordshire County Council
County Council Electoral Division: University Parks