Canada Boulevard brushed metal plaque in Liverpool
This boulevard of maple trees is dedicated as a living memorial to the sacrifice, valour and industry of Canadians in the defence of freedom during the Battle of the Atlantic
1939 - 1945.
And in recognition of the special relationship that developed between Canada and the City of Liverpool during those dark days.
Commemorating the 50th anniversary of the Allied Victory in Europe.
Dedicated 15th May 1995
"Lest we Forget"
- Erected: 15 May 1995
- Plaque Colour: Brushed Metal
- Subject Commemorated: Canada Boulevard
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Liverpool
- Location: The Cunard Building, Canada Boulevard
- Metropolitan District: Liverpool City Council
- Metropolitan District Ward: Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: Liverpool, Riverside
- Region: North West
Tell us what you know about Canada Boulevard brushed metal plaque in Liverpool