Caroline Alice Elgar blue plaque in Cheltenham
4 York Terrace. Lady Caroline Alice Elgar (1848-1920) writer, poet and inspiration to Sir Edward Elgar lived here 1859-1861
Caroline Alice, Lady Elgar (9 October 1848 – 7 April 1920) was an English author of verse and prose fiction, who married the composer Edward Elgar.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Cheltenham
- Location: Hanover House, 65 St Georges Road
- District Council: Cheltenham Borough Council
- District Council Ward: Lansdown
- County Council: Gloucestershire County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Lansdown and Park
- UK Parliament Constituency: Cheltenham
- Region: South West
Tell us what you know about Caroline Alice Elgar blue plaque in Cheltenham