Charles Bradlaugh plaque in London
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Charles Bradlaugh Freethinker & politician.
Malthusian & Republican.
Born near this site at 5 Bacchus Walk
26 September 1833.
Charles Bradlaugh (26 September 1833 – 30 January 1891) was a political activist and one of the most famous English atheists of the 19th century. He founded the National Secular Society in 1866.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Hackney
- Location: Regan Way, Hackney
- London Borough: Hackney Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Hoxton East & Shoreditch
- London Assembly Constituency: North East
- UK Parliament Constituency: Hackney South and Shoreditch
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Charles Bradlaugh plaque in London