Charles Robert Cockerell blue plaque in London
Charles Robert Cockerell 1788-1863 architect and antiquary lived and died here
Charles Robert Cockerell (1788–1863) was an English architect, archaeologist, and writer.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Camden
- Location: 13 Chester Terrace, Camden, NW1
- London Borough: Camden Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Regent's Park
- London Assembly Constituency: Barnet and Camden
- UK Parliament Constituency: Holborn and St Pancras
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Charles Robert Cockerell blue plaque in London