Constance Winifred MacDonald blue plaque in London
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Constance Winifred MacDonald aka ‘Connie Mark’ 1923–2007, community activist, and founder of the Mary Seacole Memorial Association, lived here 2005-2007
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Hammersmith and Fulham
- Location: Mary Seacole House, 24 Invermead Place, Hammersmith
- London Borough: Hammersmith and Fulham Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Ravenscourt Park
- London Assembly Constituency: West Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: Hammersmith
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Constance Winifred MacDonald blue plaque in London