Cooks Hall bronze plaque in London
Was built on this site circa 1500
and rebuilt and enlarged 1674.
In 1764 a fire partially destroyed
the Hall which was again rebuilt
but was totally destroyed by fire in 1771.
- Plaque Colour: Bronze
- Subject Commemorated: Cooks Hall
Local area map loading...
All plaques in City of London Corporation
- Location: DZ Bank Building - 10 Aldersgate Street
- London Borough: City of London Corporation
- London Borough Ward: Aldersgate
- London Assembly Constituency: City and East
- UK Parliament Constituency: Cities of London and Westminster
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Cooks Hall bronze plaque in London