Coventry Municipal Technical College green plaque in Coventry
This plaque commemorates the old Municipal Technical College, which was gifted to the city by Mr. David Spencer. From 1919-1935 the building housed the Junior Technical School, requested
by local industry and commerce to provide training for 13 to 15 year old boys intending apprenticeships in engineering. The main building was blitzed
in 1940 and the annexe, which stood on this site, was demolished in 1979.