Derek Barton blue plaque in London
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Sir Derek Barton FRS (1918-1998) 1938-1942 student, 1957-1978 professor, Imperial College. 1969 Nobel Laureate for new concept of organic conformational analysis
Sir Derek Harold Richard Barton FRS, FRSE (8 September 1918 – 16 March 1998) was an English organic chemist and Nobel Prize laureate.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Kensington and Chelsea
- Location: Chemistry Building, Imperial College Road
- London Borough: Kensington and Chelsea Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Brompton & Hans Town
- London Assembly Constituency: West Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: Kensington
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Derek Barton blue plaque in London